Welcome to my brand new blog!
What better way to start than to publish three fine photos from a Young Musicians' concert that took place at St Paul's last weekend? As with all these photos, if you click on them, they will enlarge.
The first is of William, playing Bits and Pieces -
And here's Maddy, playing Creepy Crawly -
And finally, Maddy and Gabi, playing English Dance - a piece I used to play 30 years ago with a guy called Gary Hull. I wonder what he's doing now?
What better way to start than to publish three fine photos from a Young Musicians' concert that took place at St Paul's last weekend? As with all these photos, if you click on them, they will enlarge.
The first is of William, playing Bits and Pieces -
And here's Maddy, playing Creepy Crawly -
And finally, Maddy and Gabi, playing English Dance - a piece I used to play 30 years ago with a guy called Gary Hull. I wonder what he's doing now?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home